Users, of MYOBI, make agreements with their partners (e.g. customers, employees and suppliers) about processing each other’s company and personal data. In consent and processing agreements, partners record the rights and obligations.
The users expect their partners to be compliant with legal and contractual obligations and to demonstrate this. Users need a generally accepted compliance approach, and a baseline to organise this effectively and cost-effectively. MYOBI provides this with:
- Accountability seal policy incorporating the TTP code of conduct GDPR; and
- to organise accountability for compliance with obligations of data protection and information security.
Areas of applications
Organising accountability is a challenge for companies. Organising mutual accountability in a network of cooperating partners is virtually impossible. The legislator requests bilateral accountability in certain areas. MYOBI, in the role of a trusted third party, facilitates companies in organising their internal and external accountability.
Central to this is a practical compliance approach focused on compliance with the obligations from the TTP policy , TTP code of conduct GDPR and other legal and contractual obligations.
The Association contributed to the TTP code of conduct GDPR and asked MYOBI to facilitate the application of this Code of Conduct by organising the accountability process.
Partners conclude contracts in which they agree on rights and obligations. Sometimes a partner fails to fulfil its obligations, and a dispute arises. MYOBI facilitates its users with a practical and cost-effective method of dispute resolution based on mediation
Frequently asked questions
Use the button for joining MYOBI Trust Services.
Accountability for the TTP Code of Conduct GDPR, as part of the TTP policy, is a result of joining to the MYOBI Trust Network. Costs for connecting MYOBI depends on turnover, number of employees and entities.
MYOBI service desk or account management. They answer questions or can refer you to professionals in the field of organising accountability.
On the MYOBI Trust Network, you get current baselines in your Information ecosystem. The Information ecosystem also provides access to:
– The basic functionalities for legal entity framework (LEM). You can manage the legal and functional organization;
– The essential features of smart contracting. A contract portfolio with consent and processing agreements enables the user of the network to control and direct the processing of company and personal data;
– The basic functionalities of smart compliance. Access and use of baselines that are in line with the TTP Code of Conduct GDPR; and
– You receive access to your e-learning tenant with training for LEM, smart contracting and governance and compliance.
MYOBI assumes and obliges all companies to express their accountability with the TTP policy in a maturity level and to demonstrate this level to users