The Accountability Seal is an application that allows a corporate user – other than an aspirant – of MYOBI to be externally accountable for his or her level of compliance with the protection of personal data and information security, and where extensions are possible for compliance with specific legislation, policy and concluded contracts for specific focus areas. Organizations that implement the Accountability Seal are transparent about the level of compliance that users of MYOBI and society can expect. It is therefore a condition that is included in the TTP policy.
Organizations use the MYOBI logo that says “Accountability Seal” to be transparent about and express their maturity level of compliance with the protection of personal data and information security. MYOBI issues the Accountability Seal and also withdraws it if there is reason to do so.
The Accountability Seal has a dynamic character. By clicking on the Seal logo via the MYOBI website, the level of maturity of the organization is shown, and any information about a reconfirmation of the self-declaration by MYOBI. The organization can determine what additional information about the organization is shown to whom. Information about compliance with the protection of personal data and information security is always shown to everyone.
What are the preconditions?
The Accountability Seal is only issued to an organization if the following conditions are met:
- The user is an organization as defined in the TTP terms and conditions;
- The organization in question meets at least the TTP policy; and
- Organisatie The relevant organization is accountable for the degree of compliance with the protection of personal data and information security by means of a self-declaration.
MYOBI can withdraw the Accountability Seal when:
- The organization demonstrably does not (no longer) comply with the TTP policy;
- The organization concerned withdraws its self-declaration and does not provide a new declaration; and
- MYOBI finds in its audit of the self-declaration that it has insufficient grounds to reconfirm the self-declaration.
The Accountability Seal, which can be accessed via the MYOBI website, always provides basic information about the maturity level of compliance with the TTP policy for the protection of personal data and information security. It is possible that the organization also draws up a self-declaration for, for example, compliance with other laws and regulations, contracts, policy or other areas of attention.
Information about this will only be provided to users or shared with users if the relevant organization has given permission to these users. Such information is always accessed via the personal data store (PDS) of the relevant users.
Interested? Feel free to contact us at +31 (0) 70 362 18 07 or firstname.lastname@example.org.